|Focus and Scope|
- Hisbah in the view of Imam Mawardi
- The Role of Ethics in Presenting Economic Welfare (Study of Al-Mawardi's Thought in the Book of Adab al-Dunya wa al-Din
- Model of Engineering in the Establishment of Islamic Banking in Indonesia
- Analysis of the Influence of Auditor Profit and Reputation Management on Islamic Bond Rating (Sukuk) in Indonesia
- Islamic Economics in Hegemony of Capitalism and Socialism: A Study of Comparative Analysis
Volume 01 Number 01 (2021)
Al-'IBAR: Journal of Islamic Civilization and Development
Al-'IBAR: Journal of Islamic Civilization and Development is a biannual journal, published by Tazkia Islamic University College (Institut Agama Islam Tazkia), Bogor, Indonesia. This journal is purely academic and peer-reviewed. It caters to articles relating to Islam and Muslim thinking in the history of Civilization and Islamic contemporary.The aim of the journal is to provide an avenue for researchers and academics from all persuasions and traditions to share and discuss differing views, new ideas, theories, and research outcomes on the aspects of Islamic civilization such as ethics, economic, politic, culture, law, and other Islamic themes.
AL-'IBAR journal welcome papers from academician either theoretical and practical scientific research related to the Islamic Civilization and Thought, that specifically cover the topics below:
- Islamic Economics and Business
- Islamic History
- Islamic Law
- Islamic Thought and Literature
- Islamic Education
- Islam, Da'wah and Communication
- Islamic Philosophy
All papers are written in English. The editor receives manuscripts that have not been sent to other journals for publication. Notes for contributors are presented at the end part of this journal.
Correspondences about the papers that will be published, subscription information, and others can be addressed directly to our Editorial Office at Institute for Research and Community Empowerment (IRCE), Tazkia University College of Islamic Economics, Jl. Ir. H. Djuanda No.78, Sentul City, Bogor 16810,
Phone: +62-21–87962291-93, Fax: +62-21–87962294,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.